2.2.15: SMTP submission server?

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Mon Nov 17 07:45:39 UTC 2014

Am 17.11.2014 um 08:23 schrieb Ron Leach:

>> submission server in dovecot is on its way  ( my last info )
>>

> So I guess the basic SMTP submission feature is not in 2.2.

i guess it will released, when it is ready

meanwhile use i.e postfix, follow best practice advices, decide what
security fits best to your needs. I agree this might be difficult
sometimes but you always have have the chance asking on lists and/or
hire somebody helping you.

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--