[Dovecot] imap-login killed with signal 11 in Dovecot 2.2.13 (feea8645c4d7)

Frerich Raabe raabe at froglogic.com
Tue Jun 10 09:34:10 UTC 2014

On 2014-06-09 22:06, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> Should be fixed by these:
>
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/7129fe8bc260
> http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.2/rev/5259f6320e52

Thanks for being so transparent with the development of Dovecot. Reading
through the last couple of fixes you did I wondered - do you have some
separate repository (or directory?) for the (unit) tests? I suppose an IMAP
server as popular as Dovecot must have some fairly extensive test suite but I
only found the 'run-test.sh' script so far (and the 'src/lib-test' directory
which doesn't seem to contain much).

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing