Multiple servers and NFS

Eduardo Ramos eduardo at freedominterface.org
Fri Jul 25 03:30:07 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,

In fact I thought it a little confusing. I had some bad experience with
DNS RR when one of my IMAP server got down. Clients continued trying
connect to broken server and it caused some problems. But when
everything is ok, it works well.

I drew a diagram with my idea. What do you think?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41373531/mail.png