Multiple servers and NFS

Eduardo Ramos eduardo at freedominterface.org
Thu Jul 24 17:27:50 UTC 2014

Hi Nathan!

I think you can consider about your index files. By default dovecot
stores index files in mailbox, but you can define another location.
Local disk could be better choice. Take I look at this:

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailLocation
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/MailLocation/SharedDisk
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/IndexFiles

I think it will help you.