ATrpms repo

Will Yardley dovecot.org at veggiechinese.net
Tue Jul 15 22:28:18 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 06:04:22PM +0000, Pascal Volk wrote:
> On 07/15/2014 03:42 AM Will Yardley wrote:
> > Not only is
> >  http://atrpms.net/name/dovecot/
> > empty, but:
> > http://packages.atrpms.net/dist/el6/
> > seems to return a 404. Some of the mirrors still have the packages, but
> > does anyone know if they're going to continue to build 2.2.x packages?
>
> There are some mirrors: http://atrpms.net/documentation/mirrors/

Yes, I can get to some of the mirrors, and they still have the latest
version that atrpms packaged, but it's a little disconcerting that the
main site has been broken for this long without an announcement. I
thought it could be related to a security breach, but haven't heard
anything so far.

There are some pending bugs in their Bugzilla database, all assigned to
the main guy (Axel), but don't see any status changes on them.