Fatal: master: service(imap): child 20258 killed with signal 6 (core not dumped - set service imap { drop_priv_before_exec=yes })

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:04:03 UTC 2014

On 7/11/14, CJ Keist <cj.keist at colostate.edu> wrote:
 see inlines, its what we needed, we found dovecots default is great -
for SOHO, but hopeless for ISP size  use which is what you need, I
wish Timo would include a conf file for large organisations, by
defaults we had issues same as you all limits way too low

     client_limit = 2248   <-------------------------------------

   process_limit = 1024  <------------------
   process_limit = 1024  <------------
>    inet_listener pop3 {
>      port = 110
>    }
>    inet_listener pop3s {
>      port = 995
>      ssl = yes
>    }
> }
> ssl_cert = </userM/mail-services/dovecot/etc/ssl/dovecot.pem
> ssl_key = </userM/mail-services/dovecot/etc/ssl/privkey.pem
> userdb {
>    args = blocking=yes
>    driver = passwd
> }