Flags in public folders disappear when more than 25 flags are used

Thomas Herrmann THerrmann at ADwin.de
Tue Jul 8 15:01:30 UTC 2014

On 07/02/2014 04:25 PM, Thomas Herrmann wrote:
> root at mailsrv2:~# dovecot --version
> 2.1.7

Since I did not receive any replies to my previous question, I did the
following:

- Upgraded to 2.2.13 (still debian packages)
- learned how to use doveadm to debug problems

Now I am a little closer to the problem. I discovered that the
dovecot-keywords file is out of sync with what doveadm reports. Is that
a problem? Any idea how that could happen and how to fix that?
Strangely, doveadm reports less than 25 keywords.

root at mailsrv2:/home/vmail/public/.Info# cat dovecot-keywords
0 NonJunk
[...]
20 zu_erledigen_ec
21 erledigt_bika