[Dovecot] Replication - what am I doing wrong?

IT geek 31 itgeek31 at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:15:16 EET 2014

Hi,

I'm having issues getting replication working, and I'm not also not having
much luck finding help on it.

So I'm wondering... am I not asking the right questions?  Or am I not
providing enough information... or do we just not know how this aspect of
the technology works?

If it's the former, then any pointers on what questions to ask or
information to provide would be very helpful.

If the community genuinely doesn't know how this works then that's okay too
- I will look at another solution (if one exists) and try to move on.

But if I can get this working then that would be amazing as I really like
Dovecot and would be gutted to move away from it.

-Mark