[Dovecot] Changing user specific configs one at a time using userdb text file to override defaults...

Fri Jan 17 17:00:12 EET 2014

Hi all,

Ok, I'm now interested in testing converting users one at a time to
mdbox+SIS, but want to make sure I understand how to do this. It appears
the best way - for smaller installations at least - is to just use a
simple text file userdb to override the defaults, then once all of the
users have been converted, change the defaults and remove the userdb txt
file overrides.

So, would love to hear details from others who have done something like
this.

Thx!

--

Best regards,