[Dovecot] [SOLVED]Re: restored mails

Wojciech Giel wojciech.giel at cimr.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 21:19:08 EET 2014

thanks for advice. found a problem collegue synchonized old version of
dovecot.conf so:

maildir:~/Maildir:INDEX=~/dovecot-control/indexes:CONTROL=~/dovecot-control:LAYOUT=fs
vs
maildir:~/Maildir:INBOX=~/Maildir/INBOX:INDEX=~/dovecot-control/indexes:CONTROL=~/dovecot-control:LAYOUT=fs

Dovecot was looking in ~Maildir/cur instead of ~/Maildir/INBOX/cur.
strange that other users didn't complain.
anyway it is working so back in business.
thanks for help
Wojciech

wojciech.giel at cimr.cam.ac.uk
JDRF/WT Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory (DIL)
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research (CIMR)
University of Cambridge
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building
Addenbrooke's Hospital Hills Road Cambridge CB2 0XY
Tel: 01223 763228