[Dovecot] Encryption solution for messages at rest

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Tue Oct 29 03:17:38 EET 2013

On 29/10/2013 03:19, Robert Schetterer wrote:

> https://perot.me/encrypt-specific-incoming-emails-using-dovecot-and-sieve

I got worried, laughed, and stopped reading at:

"not only do you not have to edit any Postfix configuration (which by
itself is an exercise in patience),"

As you know, postfix can be done in your sleep, if he thinks he needs
patience to do postfix, I should introduce him to sendmail configuration
(which I also think is easy - but having used it for 15 years before
moving to postix, I guess it would want to be easy LOL) :)