[Dovecot] Dovecot replication - I'm stuck

Lucas Rothamel - Eye Catching Webdesign info at eye-catching-webdesign.de
Mon Oct 28 07:59:43 EET 2013

Yes, create the vmail user on both boxes and set up key-based
authentication via SSH so the two can talk to each other without passwords.

Also, best upgrade to dovecot 2.2 as mentioned on the wiki page, as only
2.2 supports incremental syncing of mailboxes.

Regards,
Lucas

--
Lucas Rothamel
Eye Catching Webdesign

You know, we go to the gym to keep the body fit. Similarly the mind needs some rest. The mind is bombarded with so many impressions. Our mind has been bombarded by impressions the whole time. It needs a different kind of rest other than sleep. And meditation is such a rest. It calms the mind. energizes the spirit and makes the body more strong and vibrant. improves the immune system. The immune cells, the T-cell count go higher through Sudarshan Kriya and meditation. And you feel so nice inside. - Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -- Douglas Adams