[Dovecot] LMTP, TLS/SSL, authentication, proxy

Jogi Hofmüller jogi at mur.at
Tue Oct 22 14:37:00 EEST 2013

Folks,

Several questions packed into one email ;)

Can dovecot use TLS/SSL on LTMP inet socket?

Can I configure dovecot to only let an authenticated user deliver mail
via LMTP?

Can I tell dovecot to use a user/password for proxying LMTP connections?

All this is related to my quest to move from cyrus to dovecot
transparently to our users.  And if any of the above questions can be
answered with yes, I would appreciate the odd hint on howto configure
that :)

Thanks in advance!
--
j.hofmüller