[Dovecot] Problem with Dovecot after upgrade to Debian 7.0 (stable)

Milan Milošević mmilan at svetnauke.org
Sat Oct 12 23:44:51 EEST 2013

I have checked that before and did doveconf -n -c... at first but the
result was same. After that I have removed Postfix, Dovecot, saslauthd
and all configurations. I installed everything again (by following
documentations for Dovecot and Postfix) and the problem is still here.

To me it looks like that there is a problem when dovecot tries to
connect to PAM but I'm not sure...