[Dovecot] Solr issue with Zlib

Ricardo Branco ricardo at wenn.com
Fri Oct 11 20:10:39 EEST 2013

I have found that if you the fts_solr plugin is listed after Zlib it will cause an indexing problem where any message
that was compressed with Zlib is submitted to solr without being uncompressed. The order of the plugins is important.
Not sure if this can be fixed but im trying to add a wiki note.

--
The information contained in or attached to this email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain any message or any part of it. If you have received an email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.  The contents of this email are not for publication unless specifically stated.  Furthermore, the information contained in this message, and any attachment(s) thereto, is for information purposes only and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and opinions of WENN or its subsidiaries and associated companies.  We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by way!
  of this e-mail.

WENN Ltd: Registered Office: 35 Tileyard Studios, Tileyard Road, London, N7 9AH, England.  Registered No: 4375163.  Place of Registration: United Kingdom.
USA Entertainment News Inc (d/b/a WENN):  Registered Office: 352 7th Avenue, Suite 1105, New York, NY 10001-5657, USA

The WENN name, design and related marks are trademarks of the WENN group of companies.  (c) 2013 All Rights Reserved.