[Dovecot] SMTP Proxy

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Mon Aug 26 18:53:20 EEST 2013

Em 26/08/13 11:58, /dev/rob0 escreveu:
> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:49:50AM -0300, Leonardo Rodrigues wrote:
>>      I have found a message on this mailing list dated August/2012
>> in which is said that dovecot could not (at least at that time)
>> so SMTP Authentication using Proxy Features.
>>
>> http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2012-August/067998.html
>>
>>      is this still true, given i'm using latest stable dovecot,
>>      v2.2.5 ?
> I believe it is.
>
>>      extra informations ... smtp authentication is done by
>>      postfix using:
> A bit of extra information which might help: what is the goal?
> Exactly what problem are you trying to solve? You have given us
> nothing to go on here.

     Well, actually i have already done a well detailed post on the
dovecot mailing list some days ago explaining my whole problem, but got
no answers on that. If you'd like to check it, it's archived on:

http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2013-August/092012.html

     Thanks for your attention !

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,