[Dovecot] Delivering message to other mailbox

Frank de Bot ppi at searchy.net
Tue Aug 20 23:47:10 EEST 2013

Hi,

On my mailserver I have for each mailbox a sieve script to put
Spam-marked message into a folder (match header, then fileinto 'Spam').

This works, but I want to deliver spam-marked messages to a different
mailbox.
For each user a seperate mailbox is created next to the existing
mailbox, allowing different authentication.

How can I do this with dovecot/pigeonhole? I figured out I could
redirect is the user.spam at domain which delivers to the other mailbox,
but it will go into a new delivery process with amavis set up. (There's
no point to scan a single message twice).

Is there a way I can accomplish to directly deliver a spam-marked
message to a different mailbox?

Regards,

Frank de Bot