[Dovecot] Using procmail to mark messages as read in dovecot

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Aug 20 22:03:23 EEST 2013

On 20 Aug 2013, at 03:36 , Roel Wagenaar <roel at wagenaar.nu> wrote:

> 	DELIVER="/usr/lib/dovecot/dovecot-lda"
>
> 	:0
> 	| $DELIVER -m System.rss2email/

Ah, that is nice. I can run through my procmail recipes and then to dovecot-lda for sieve purposes. Can I pass a value to it for \\seen like

dovecot-lda -o setflag="\\Seen"?

--
The night is always old. He'd walked too often down dark streets in the
secret hours and felt the night stretching away, and known in his blood