[Dovecot] Problems with openssl library path

Christian Wiese christian.wiese at securepoint.de
Fri Aug 16 12:40:24 EEST 2013

Hi,

maybe you can try to export some other environment variable.
When calling 'configure --help' you will see the supported ones.

There are variables called SSL_CFLAGS and SSL_LIBS which override stuff
detected by pkg-config. For example try to pass '-L/usr/local/lib' in
SSL_LIBS doing something like this:

SSL_LIBS='-L/usr/local/lib' ./configure your_options_here

Cheers,
Chris