[Dovecot] dovecot is working, sort of

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Aug 15 11:05:54 EEST 2013

On 15 Aug 2013, at 01:14 , Tom Hendrikx <tom at whyscream.net> wrote:

> I see a typo there, and the error message is referring to it. Maybe try
> password=dovecot?

You'll never believe this, but I *just* saw this less than a minute ago and came over to my mail to post my 'doh' message.

Sigh.

I think I'll wait on my next stupid question until morning.

:)

--
This is our music from the bachelor's den, the sound of loneliness
turned up to ten. A harsh soundtrack from a stagnant waterbed and it