[Dovecot] HG changes affecting received headers

Thomas Leuxner tlx at leuxner.net
Thu Aug 8 12:07:16 EEST 2013

Let me say this is a rather cosmetic issue, but it appears with the latest commits (around 2.2.5 release) the scheme of 'Received' headers has changed for LMTP:

1) Inet socket:
	by spectre.leuxner.net (Dovecot) with LMTP id 8AkXDF5cA1LvDgAAZ53dLw
	for <tlx at leuxner.net>; Thu, 08 Aug 2013 10:52:46 +0200

2) UNIX socket:
	by spectre.leuxner.net (Dovecot) with LMTP id q8WuGflcA1I3DwAAZ53dLw
	for <tlx at leuxner.net>; Thu, 08 Aug 2013 10:55:21 +0200

3) Old (Pre 2.2.5) build, UNIX socket:
	by spectre.leuxner.net (Dovecot) with LMTP id 8NiKKX0h+lFRIAAAZ53dLw
	for <tlx at leuxner.net>; Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:51:09 +0200

While it probably should resolve the FQDN in 1) (Postfix does), not sure what it should do with a UNIX socket in 2). Previously as shown in 3) it had none of it...

Thomas