[Dovecot] Master Users

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Tue Mar 6 03:33:32 EET 2012

I have a setup where I need to use a Master User account to login on
behalf of users normally authed via PAM.  Is there any existing mechanism
that will allow master users to be wired down to specific ip address rather
than having these very magic user/pass combos be valid from any random
host?  It would be totally acceptable to be able to say that master
logins were only valid from a specific list of hosts rather than wiring
specific master users to specific hosts.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way