[Dovecot] Dsync Dovecot

Michescu Andrei andrei at lctax.ro
Tue Mar 20 16:46:58 EET 2012

Hello,

As log as example.com resolves to 192.0.43.10 (which I suppose it is a
host that you don't own) this will not work.

dsync seems to be resolving example.com and trying to connect there via
ssh using the current user.

It is better to test on domains that you own, on on domains that don't
exists and you adjust your hosts file accordingly.

Also seems that you have some issues with the configuration file. Can you
post your dovecot -n output.

Thnx,
Andrei