[Dovecot] Problem with sieve

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Tue Mar 20 11:42:21 EET 2012

On 20/03/2012 11:08, Cedric Jeanneret wrote:
> I guess it may be easier if I paste my whole config in here:
you didnt sent the virtual_transport file content.
i will quote from the man pages of the transport:
[quote]
  user at domain transport:nexthop
               Deliver mail for user at domain through transport to nexthop.
[\quote]
means you can specify specific transport such as maliman to specific user.
but because you are using the virtual maps table\lookup you also must
have a vaild ldap user with the same name for the list.

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru