[Dovecot] replication howto

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Mar 15 23:55:26 EET 2012

Plus the scripts that

1) when calling ssh dsync first writes the username to stdout (before dsync starts communicating)

and

2) dsync.sh on remote first reads the username from stdin, before execing dsync itself

Because it's not possible to give -u $username parameter in the authorized_keys cmd itself. That's the only changing parameter that is needed.