[Dovecot] replication howto

Matteo Cazzador mcazzador at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:16:17 EET 2012

Hi, thank's a lot! for your detailed answer.

About ssh (excuse for my english) i think you correctly understand
what is "my problem"
with virtual user (i have no system user ) and there are not ssh
account. So i must use a dedicate account for replication (ssh)
that must act sync for all virtual mail account.
Thank' s  i try you suggest now!

--
Rispetta l'ambiente: se non ti è necessario, non stampare questa mail.
Ing. Matteo Cazzador
Email: mcazzador at gmail.com