[Dovecot] problems with SSH-based clustering dovecot 2.1.1

Thu Mar 15 16:04:01 EET 2012

On 2012-03-15 9:46 AM, Michael Grimm <trashcan at odo.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> Thus, at 3:01 one report from mx1 will be delivered at mx1 into mailfolder
> REPORTS and at 3:01 one report from mx2 will be delivered at mx2 into the
> mailfolder REPORTS. Important: both mails are different but they arrive
> in the mailfolder REPORTS at the same time, one at mx1 the other at mx2.
> And, let's call the report from mx1 cronjob "mx1-report" and that from
> mx2 "mx2-report".

so these are LOCAL mails delivered to local user accounts? The easiest
thing to do for this is simply alias the local address(es) so that they
all go to one single server/account (I would use only virtual, but you
can do it with system accounts too).

I see lots of potential problems doing it the way you are doing it.

--

Best regards,

Charles