[Dovecot] sieve.before script is taking preceedence over user defined rules

Alexis Lelion alexis.lelion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:42:14 EET 2012

Hello Stephan,

Thanks for your answer, and sorry for forgetting to specify which
dovecot version I was using :-/
I'm using Dovecot 2.0.15, with PigeonHole.

The syntax issues are some typos I made while writing this email, I
double checked, and indeed, my production script was slightly
different from what I wrote in the first place. I can confirm that the
scripts compile properly with sievec, and also that the folder does
exist, but just to be sure this is not an issue, I added the ":create"
option  to the user's fileinto.

I have no errors in my logs, the only thing displayed is
tThbJ1myYU+ZPwAA6RJXdw: sieve: msgid=unspecified: stored mail into
mailbox 'INBOX'

Is there any way to increase verbosity for sieve only?

Thanks