[Dovecot] problems with SSH-based clustering dovecot 2.1.1

Thu Mar 15 13:21:07 EET 2012

On 2012-03-14 5:51 PM, Michael Grimm <trashcan at odo.in-berlin.de> wrote:
> You misunderstood. I was referring to system cronjob's mail reports
> from cron.daily jobs like security reports et al. Those reports
> normally run at identical times.

But are these really 'duplicate' mails? It sounds to me like they are
individual to each system.

I'm also confused - are you actually delivering the exact *same* mail to
two (or multiple) *different* servers simultaneously? If only one copy
of the mail gets delivered, regardless of which server it gets delivered
to, when dsync runs, there would be no duplicates, right?

I'm asking for clarification because I was considering a similar setup.

--

Best regards,

Charles