[Dovecot] testing fts-solr?

Sun Mar 4 18:42:04 EET 2012

On 2012-03-04 11:21 AM, Christian Roessner
<c at roessner-network-solutions.com> wrote:
>> The OP showed where *something* was misbehaving - maybe you should
>> read an entire thread before jumping in?
>>
>> The bottom line, though, until it can be determined that it *is* a
>> Thunderbird bug, we won't know if it is a dovecot bug or not, will
>> we?

> well as I wrote in the mini-tutorial, if you use roundcube search,

? First post from you in this thread, much less a reference to some
mini-tutorial you wrote

> you will see that it uses solr. So from my point of view it would be
> a Thunderbird thing.

As I said, I would like confirmation *from the OP* about his last
comment that his problem with Thunderbird was actually fixed by fixing
whatever 'third party init script who was the problem'...

Looks like he isn't interested in replying (or has unsubbed from the
list), so looks like there is no point in pursuing this at this point.
I'll just have to wait until we get switched over to dovecot, and see if
we have any problems with fts...

--

Best regards,

Charles