[Dovecot] plugin development: retrieve username -d -f inside plugins

Alano Conraz aconraz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:11:48 EEST 2012

Hello,

i don't know if it a the right place to ask my question related to the
development of dovecot plugins, please correct me if it is not.

I'm trying some dovecot plugin development. I did a little plugin that suit
my needs but i'd like to go further now... I would like to know if there is
a kind of "getenv" function that I could call to retrieve in my plugin the
username of the mailbox being delivered by dovecot-lda or served by imap
server.

For example, when I use the deliver with "cat file.txt | deliver -d "
user at domain.net" -f "me at domain.net" I would like to call a function that
could return for me the argument of "-d" or "-f".

i'm working with dovecot 2.0.17 by now.

Thank you