[Dovecot] Shared mdboxes

Wagner Michel Martins de Azevedo wagnermazevedo at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 22:23:43 EEST 2012

Hi Timo,
I'm trying to share two folders. The first one it's public and the other is per user based, using acl's to control access etc . Dovecot create the folders, but when I'll subscribe using ThunderBird client both of them seens like watermarked and has a "mailboxes" folder inside. I can set up the acl's rules using Thunderbird. Log files like mail.log don't show nothing in special and mail.err has nothing.
Here is the config.
# 2.1.8 (b4cd382b6606): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf# OS: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 x86_64 Debian 6.0.5
/etc/dovecot/conf.d/10.mail.conf
namespace {        type = public        separator = .        prefix = public.        location = mdbox:/var/mail_shares/public:INDEX=/var/mail_shares/public        subscriptions = no}namespace {        type = shared        separator = .        prefix = %h/shared        location = mdbox:%h/shared:INDEX=%h/shared        subscriptions = no        list = children}
Thanks, Wagner Azevedo