[Dovecot] enabling per user quota plugin and problems with pop3

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Mon Aug 20 11:38:26 EEST 2012

Hello,

	I am configuring quota plugin per user, not for the whole system. As
documentation says (http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota), I have to add
"quota" to the global mail_plugins and "imap_quota" to mail_plugins for
protocol imap, but I don't know how to configure this in a userdb. I'm
using a passwd-file in the way:

	but this activate both plugins in the global mail_plugins option.

	The problem with this is that if the user tries to connect via pop3
instead of imap (a thing that I permit, although the user shouldn't do
it) I have the error:

Aug 20 10:04:18 myotis30 dovecot: pop3: Error:
dlopen(/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/lib11_imap_quota_plugin.so) failed:
/usr/lib/dovecot/modules/lib11_imap_quota_plugin.so: undefined symbol:
client_send_tagline

	is there any way to solve this problem?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez