[Dovecot] Quota dict configuration

Uros uros.gruber at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 19:13:42 EEST 2012

Hi,

I have enabled quota dict with mysql following wiki http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Dict

Everything work as expected. I just have a question about query used for updating quota usage. I already check the source file dict-sql.c but i still can't figure it out.

I store user info in a mysql table where only left (user) part of an email address is stored with foreign id for domain conected to domain table.

The problem is administration because quota table have primary key whole email. Is there even possible to configure quota dict settings to use separate variables %n and %d like in user and password query?

--
lp Uroš