[Dovecot] Imap Ghost folder

Sascha Zucca zucca at systemschmiede.com
Thu Aug 30 09:43:03 EEST 2012

Hi!
I am very sorry, i thought i had done so before. Well here ist is:

dovecot -n
# 2.1.7: /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# OS: Linux 2.6.32-14-pve i686 Debian 6.0.5 simfs
auth_mechanisms = plain login
disable_plaintext_auth = no
log_timestamp = "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S "
mail_location = maildir:/var/vmail/%%d/%%n/Maildir
mail_plugins = acl
mail_privileged_group = vmail
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date ihave
namespace {
   inbox = yes
   location =
   prefix =
   separator = /
   type = private
}
namespace {
   hidden = yes
   list = children
   location =
maildir:/var/vmail/%%d/%%n/Maildir:INDEX=/var/vmail/%d/%n/Maildir/shared/%%u
   prefix = Freigaben/%%n/
   separator = /
   subscriptions = no
   type = shared
}
passdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf
   driver = sql
}
plugin {
   acl = vfile
   acl_shared_dict = file:/var/lib/dovecot/db/shared-mailboxes.db
   quota = dict:user::file:/var/vmail/%d/%n/.quotausage
   sieve = /var/vmail/%d/%n/.sieve
}
protocols = imap pop3 sieve
service auth {
     group = postfix
     mode = 0660
     user = postfix
   }
   unix_listener auth-userdb {
     group = vmail
     mode = 0600
     user = vmail
   }
   user = root
}
ssl_cert = </etc/postfix/smtpd.cert
ssl_key = </etc/postfix/smtpd.key
userdb {
   args = /etc/dovecot/dovecot-sql.conf
   driver = sql
}
protocol pop3 {
   mail_plugins = quota
   pop3_uidl_format = %08Xu%08Xv
}
protocol lda {
   mail_plugins = sieve quota
}
protocol imap {
   mail_plugins = quota imap_quota acl imap_acl
}

I don't really think, it has anything to do with sieve, as the folder
simply won't show up as soo as i just change prefix = Freigaben/%%n/ to
prefix = Freigaben/%%u/.
And i didn't filter into autocreated folders yet. For now, i created
only one sieve rule, that filters into an  folder i created manually.

Thank you very much for your help
Sascha

--
Systemschmiede IT-Lösungen