[Dovecot] ot: mysql auth worker failure ?

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Sun Aug 5 04:21:41 EEST 2012

On Sun, August 5, 2012 11:08 am, Daniel Parthey wrote:
> Voytek Eymont wrote:
>> I need some 'iterate_query' inserted in my dovecot-sql.conf ?

> You only need it if you need to run some doveadm -A command
> over all users.

Daniel,

thanks for explanation, so I got these when I tried my expunge, I was
trying also all 'local' users

I only have virtual users in mysql, there is no *nix users on this system,
so, if I had a properly constructed 'iterate_query' I could use that '-A'
option to go against all mysql virtual users, and, not try and fail on
'/home/whatevr' as valid users ?

--
Voytek