[Dovecot] ot: mysql auth worker failure ?

Voytek Eymont voytek at sbt.net.au
Fri Aug 3 17:08:18 EEST 2012

On Fri, August 3, 2012 11:36 pm, Reindl Harald wrote:

> states clearly that a table is missing
> what about connect directly to mysqld and look if the table exists and
> review your import dump-files if they did drop tables?

auth-worker(28335): Error: mysql: Query failed, retrying: Table
'postfix.users' doesn't exist

Reindl , thanks

oops, I clearly mis-interpreted what happened...
looking at mysql tables, I don't have such table, and, it seems I'm not
using it in my sql:

grep users dovecot-sql.conf
grep users dovecot*
conf.d]# grep users auth-sql*
auth-sql.conf:# Authentication for SQL users. Included from auth.conf.
auth-sql.conf.ext:# Authentication for SQL users. Included from auth.conf.
conf.d]# grep users 10-auth.conf
# If you want to allow master users to log in by specifying the master
# Username to use for users logging in with ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism
# allow both system users (/etc/passwd) and virtual users to login without
# duplicating the system users into virtual database.

where could that be called from ?

--
Voytek Eymont