[Dovecot] fts-lucene vs SEARCH header Re: 2.1: problems compiling fts-lucene - CLucene git version necessary?

Lutz Preßler Lutz.Pressler at SerNet.DE
Thu Sep 22 14:24:34 EEST 2011

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011, Lutz Preßler wrote:

> On Mo, 19 Sep 2011, Timo Sirainen wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 13:27 +0200, Lutz Preßler wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > > On So, 11 Sep 2011, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > > dovecot: imap(...): Error: fts_lucene: default_language set, but Dovecot built without stemmer support
> >
> > Fixed: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-2.1/rev/02c84406c661
> Without stemmer support it works nicely now though.
Next problem :-) side effect: my test setup (some commits ago) with  fts = lucene
in plugin section (ftps_lucene plugin without stemmer support):
SEARCH header is not working (empty result sets, no logging). Tested in
different circumstances (and also happening with virtual folders).
Simply disable fts option (while module is still loaded) or use fts=sqat
to have header search working correctly again.

Lutz