[Dovecot] Trouble getting lda to gzip incomming mails (zlib plugin)

Helge Milde helge at monsternett.no
Tue Sep 20 19:22:53 EEST 2011

Well, I can't see why it would hurt either.
The reason we're using that directory is that the sieve plugin is compiled into lda/ by default, I think. I will try to move the sieve files into dovecot/ and remove mail_plugin_dir tomorrow, but I don't think it will help since dovecot has no problems *loading* the library.

--
Helge Milde, 69701808
www.monsternett.no