[Dovecot] Sieve envelope :detail "to" "extention" does not deliver to fileinto destination

Aleksandar Lazic al-dovecot at none.at
Thu Sep 15 22:13:32 EEST 2011

Dear Stephan,

On Don 15.09.2011 11:29, Stephan Bosch wrote:
>Op 12-9-2011 19:14, Aleksandar Lazic schreef:
>>Is there a 'log' or 'print' command in the sieve filter or how can I
>>write a message to the log file?
>
>With the latest Pigeonhole (0.2.4), you can use the vnd.dovecot.debug
>extension (which is not available by default and therefore needs to be
>added to sieve_extensions), e.g.
>
>===
>require "vnd.dovecot.debug";
>require "envelope";
>require "variables";
>
>if envelope :matches "to" "*" { debug_log "envelope to `${1}'"; }
>===

[snipp]

Thank you.

debug_log "envelope to `${1}'";
debug_log "envelope to detail `${detail}'"; <= is this a default
                                                variable?

I get
===
sieve: info: started log at Sep 15 21:07:07.
lists.sieve: line 15: info: DEBUG: envelope to `al-pdnsusers at none.at'.
lists.sieve: line 16: info: DEBUG: envelope to detail `'.
info: msgid=<20110915190707.256ED9FECC31 at external.none.at>: stored mail
into mailbox 'Lists.pdnsusers'.
===

Is there a possibility to print the :detail from the subaddress module?
Maybe like

Pseudocode:
===
set "detail" :detail if :detail not empty
===

Is there a possibility to dump all variables?
Are there any default variables in variables module?

What does I make wrong that I haven't the :detail from the subaddress?!

BR
Aleks