[Dovecot] Shared folder not listing

Tom Clark tom at elysium.ltd.uk
Thu Sep 15 18:23:30 EEST 2011

I have managed to sort this out myself. Initially I was missing the ending
"." from the prefix. I also noted that %%d wasn't returning the domain
correctly (mailbox instead of mailbox.com). I changed to using %d which
worked fine (as I'm not sharing folders outside the domain).

I'm not sure if this is a bug and whether it would have been fixed in a
later version of Dovecot.

Tom