[Dovecot] Warning: Subscriptions file .. Removing invalid entry:

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Wed Sep 14 10:34:21 EEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 09:12:52AM +0200, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:
> but what has me a bit worried is these:

> which happened for a two users during this high load periode. Looking at
> their mail directory I can't see why these should be invalid? They're there,
> has sane permissions and contains messages..

I see now that this probably has nothing to do with the pop3 process_limit.
It's been happening regularly since we upgraded from v1.2.16 to v2.0 on
August 30.  Initially 200+ times a day, but has dropped down to 30-50
times a day for the last few days. Probably because of subscription
files getting emptied for the imap-users.

Is this a problem with our namespace:

	namespace {
  		inbox = yes
  		location =