[Dovecot] Sieve envelope :detail "to" "extention" does not deliver to fileinto destination

Jerry dovecot.user at seibercom.net
Mon Sep 12 21:22:39 EEST 2011

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:14:48 +0200
Aleksandar Lazic articulated:

<snip>

> dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
>    flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -f
> ${sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -a ${original_recipient}
> #  flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver -f
> ${sender} -d ${user}@${nexthop} -m ${extension} -a
> ${original_recipient}

I use plus addressing and this is the entry in the master.cf file from
Postfix:

dovecot   unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=DRhu user=vmail:vmail argv=/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver -f ${sender}
  -d ${user}@${nexthop} -a ${recipient}

The "argv" could be different on your system; however the rest should
be the same as mine I would assume. If you do make a change, you will
have to restart Postfix for it to take effect.

--
Jerry ✌
Dovecot.user at seibercom.net