[Dovecot] debug user's message retrieval

Костырев Александр Алекс Костырев Александр Алекс
Sat Sep 10 04:21:12 EEST 2011

It seems like it’s what I looked for.
Many thanks!

--

-----Original Message-----
From: dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org [mailto:dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org] On Behalf Of Urban Loesch
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2011 5:30 PM
To: Dovecot Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Dovecot] debug user's message retrieval

Hi,

perhaps the "mail_log" plugin can help you.

# mail_log plugin provides more event logging for mail processes.
plugin {
   # Events to log. Also available: flag_change append
   mail_log_events = delete undelete expunge copy mailbox_delete mailbox_rename
   # Group events within a transaction to one line.
   mail_log_group_events = no
   # Available fields: uid, box, msgid, from, subject, size, vsize, flags
   # size and vsize are available only for expunge and copy events.
   mail_log_fields = uid box msgid size from
}

Regards
Urban