[Dovecot] Mails repopping

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at buongiorno.com
Fri Sep 9 22:46:05 EEST 2011

It's Horde webmail.  Webmail does pop.  Yahoo and Gmail do it too.

When I first set up the server, it did it on first login - obviously because the server had changed but it's doing it once a week now (and in fact, it did it twice today).  It's not fatal, no one will die.  It is a PITA though.

Simon