[Dovecot] Problem with configuring dovecot to take namespaces from database

Marcin Mirosław marcin at mejor.pl
Thu Sep 8 12:26:00 EEST 2011

W dniu 07.09.2011 17:24, Timo Sirainen pisze:
> On 7.9.2011, at 18.19, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> Actually I'm not completely sure if this is needed. Get it working first with this template, and then see if it continues working after removing the template.

I did namespace template:
namespace test33 {
         separator = . # without this i got error: Initialization
#failed: namespace configuration error: list=yes requires
#prefix=test33. to end with separator
}

I've change sql query to get data from table. For other user which
doesn't have configured namespace in db i've got error:
  Initialization failed: namespace configuration error: Duplicate
namespace prefix: ""

So there is something which i should fix.
Thanks