[Dovecot] How can we horizontally scale Dovecot across multiple servers?

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Mon Oct 31 10:56:10 EET 2011

Am 31.10.2011 09:47, schrieb Arlin:
> Could anyone please respond to this query. Thank you!

you may use loadbalancers i.e (keepalived etc) and/or

http://wiki2.dovecot.org/FeatLoginProxy
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PasswordDatabase/ExtraFields/Proxy

look the list for cluster setups etc

reading your former post
you want to use many outdated prog versions dont do that
a san for storage might be a good choice
some of the list use drbd with ocfs2
and other cluster filesystems

--
Best Regards