[Dovecot] How to grant a kerberos ticket after successful imap authentication from dovecot

André Rodier andre.rodier at red2.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 17:32:53 EEST 2011

Thanks, Timo.

So, other questions:

    * Can I use a post login script to try to initialise the kerberos
      ticket ?
    * Can I write a dovecot plugin in C/C++ to do that, and in this case ?
    * If I use a plugin or a script, do I have access to the username /
      password ?
    * If I use a plugin, where can I found a skeleton ?

Kind regards,

André Rodier.

--

/André Rodier/