[Dovecot] different users with different quota

Dennis Guhl dg at dguhl.org
Wed Mar 23 21:32:05 EET 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 07:52:39PM +0100, Jim Knuth wrote:
> am 23.03.11 19:45 schrieb Dennis Guhl <dg at dguhl.org>:
> >
> >[..]

> >[..]

> >The key is to not only read the manual but to understand, too.
>
> *lol* I understand only "Bahnhof", because I understand nothing.
> Sorry, please give me an example. Thanx.

Prove that you actually read and at least try to understand the
directions we give you. Until now you stated a bad idea, answer a
question without thought and repeated your bad idea. To top it you
tried an ignorant joke and ask us to read the wiki to you.

Have a look at Eric Raymonds How To Ask Questions The Smart Way:
particularly
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#homework and
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#rtfm.

> >[..]
> >
> >>plugin {
> >
> >[garbage]
> >
> >>}
> >
> >What did you make believe this could actually work?

You should answer questions. They are usually not asked out of the
blue.

Dennis