[Dovecot] FETCH got too little data (+ wrong W value) with 1 byte offset

Vincent Artzner vincent.artzner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:06:26 EET 2011

I haven't found out what caused the change in the base filename. Procmail
version is 3.22 which seems to be the last recommanded stable release.
However, upgrading to dovecot 2.06 seemed to let the issue disappear.
"Wrong w value" files were still there and firing the error, but after
deleting them (and reloading the emails from pop and/or client side copy),
the error isn't fired anymore (at all).

So i works fine right now.

Maybe this should be asked in another topic, but what is the reason for
dovecot version of ubuntu repositories to not be uptodate (1.2.9 as stated
in a previous message and confirmed at
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/PrebuiltBinaries?highlight=%28ubuntu%29#Ubuntu) ?

Thanks for your responses.